Welcome parents of Broadway Bulldogs!
Broadway Bulldogs is an after-school performing arts company that belongs to the A.G. Bell Elementary students. Each school year we work with students to create an entertaining and educational experience performing a musical. Below is a list of parent responsibilities. No previous experience is necessary for the students or their family. The director and producer are there to guide everyone throughout the process.
- Parent must turn in participation form for student on time.
- Parent must attend the parent meeting one week prior to auditions.
- Parent must make any required payments.
- We will never turn away a student for financial reasons and make scholarships available.
- Parent must report all potential student rehearsal conflicts.
- We can work around conflicts, but note that significant conflicts can impact casting decisions.
- Parents must report all unplanned absences to the producer or director.
- Parents must set realistic casting expectations for actors and themselves.
- Every role will get an opportunity to shine.
- Actors must attend every "required" rehearsal.
- Actors and crew must take part in every performance.
- Parents picking up their students from rehearsal should be on time and verify their student "checked out".
- Contact Parent Producer if you will be late due to traffic or other reasons.
- Parent must chaperone two rehearsals for each student involved.
- All parent chaperones must be a LWSD approved volunteer.
- Parent must participate in one parent committee for each student involved.
- There are options that can accommodate various working schedules.
- CLICK HERE for the committee list.
- All parents working on tickets or concessions will need to be a Bell PTSA Member.
- Committee leads should communicate regularly with Parent Producer.
- For closing night, parents required to assist with putting away chairs, striking set, cleaning and collecting borrowed items.